Rash driving is becoming often even in busy traffic and people are in urge to head first to the location among numerous people heading in the same road and they overtake the vehicle in very rash manner which should be avoided to the maximum since the people also should concentrate in traffic rules while doing such things they forget to notice the traffic rules they will only concentrate in reaching the destination first but just imagine what happens when the break fails in your vehicle while driving too fast so it is also essential to check the condition of your vehicle before starting or taking it out to the place where you want to go or reach.
There are certain thing we need to check periodically before starting your vehicle also before going for long journey which are stated below,
Things to be Noticed in Brake:
The condition of the brakes should be checked because the brake is very important to slow the vehicle or stop the vehicle before it hits something and also another important things to be known is brakes may be of three types and they are,
- Perfect condition- in this the brake will work properly and there will not be any problem in handling the brake it will be smooth ad neat to work with.
- Semi-problematic condition- in this the brake will be so hard to handle like for stopping or for slowing the vehicle we need to push or more strength should be given to the brake to handle it rather than handling it smoothly.
- Complete problematic condition- in this the brake is complete disaster condition which will not be in working condition like it will be in under repair condition needs to be repaired before starting the journey. This may be due to the weakening of some wires which is attached to the brake.
Costliest Spare to be Replaced:
Transmission is one of the most easily damaged but very costly to replace item though there are numerous ways like buying car spares by myspareparts.com.au. So spare parts should be taken care like your pet at home because there is sequence of things we should concentrate in this automatic transmission device and they are as follows,
- First and foremost thing is the liquid that is filled in the machine should be checked periodically then the transmission fluid level can be noted and avoid it from going below the level it actually have to be.
- Next is the cleaning process the dipstick can be taken out and the it should be always maintained clean by wiping it with clean cloth and cloth may be of any color but most people prefer white cloth to clean it.
- Notice the level of the fluid if it is below the expected level then it very important to check for the leak and if there is leakage problem then it is tough to replace as it is tough to afford.
- To check the clarity of the fluid it is very essential to do a kind of test for checking the purity like pouring the liquid in small piece of white paper when impurities like metal flakes or some grime are found it should be replaced immediately.
- We can check the time it takes to respond when the commands are given like park, drive or reverse options are given it should be very neat without any harsh actions or it should not stammer rather it should be very smooth to drive without any problems in case if any problem is found it is better to repaired.